Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen, a Vietnamese American businesswoman, lives in Orange County California. I have a lovely fiance called JP and a frightened dad Henry. I am most well-known through my Instagram page, @annephung. Here I tell my life story. The highs, the lows and all in between. I arrived in America with my parents and brother in the year 1990. At one and a half years young. I'm not here sharing my life with you if it weren't because my parents are devoted to determination and dedication. In order to give them a chance at a more prospering future, I aimed on my goals and worked hard in order to reach it. I believed that my life would go a certain way: graduate from college, land an executive position, get married and start an family. Though I believed that this was the ideal definition of successful, my life was not following the goals. In 2013, I found that I hated going to work in my job as a corporate employee. Money and status did not excite me. I believed that I wasted my time to earn a paycheck. The passion I have for fitness as well as my passion for socializing with other people led me to pursue a new career as a personal trainer. My business started in 2014 and I'll be celebrating 7 years of success in the year 2021. There are very few Asian women work in the industry of fashion. As coach, my mission is to inspire others to live a healthier and happy life by creating sustainable lifestyles that cater to each individual's needs and goals. It is my goal to inspire others to pursue their dreams, and to achieve the life they've always dreamed of. As my professional career took flight, I lost my mother. It was the most devastating of them everything. After an eight-year struggle with Scleroderma, she is at peace on Heaven. I will never forget her and always remember her in my mind as well as my heart. Although you may not be able to see it initially, the universe has a funny way of giving us what we really need. Many ways, my mother's passing changed me. I honestly believe that she provided me with another chance to live through her demise. She died on Tet/Lunar New Year Day. It was the day she decided to begin her new life. I got my second chance to live an enjoyable and fulfilling life. The 30's are the only that I truly feel like that I'm alive. When I share my experience, I hope that my words will resonate with those of yours. It is my wish that my words will make you aware that you're never truly alone. You have the capacity to succeed in everything you desire. As death is all there is in this world, I hope you enjoy your life and die without regrets.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bill-Self

sofia-Richie